Students in Year 10 and 11 have 4 English lessons each week.
Year 10 and Year 11 students have English homework set every week.
This is linked to their GCSE studies and will include regular examination practice questions.
All homework tasks are set on the school system EPraise and larger files referenced may be uploaded to Microsoft Teams.
- How to read and interpret a range of non-fiction
- How to analyse language and structure
- How to compare texts effectively
- How to organise and structure ideas, using linguistic features to suit style, audience and purpose
- How to use a range of sentence structures and punctuation for effect