We are looking to recruit a school administrator with SIMS experience to join a friendly Independent School in September 2019
St George's School Edgbaston are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with prior experience of working with SIMS. The role will be working in a school office, dealing with queries from parents and supporting school staff in an administrative role.
You will work directly under the school headteacher and therefore must be a good team player, that can take instruction and work effectively under pressure. The ability to use Word and Excel is essential.
The school can offer:
- An outgoing, positive environment and a staff team who are committed, supportive and hardworking
- An environment that is friendly and welcoming
- A supportive team with all training provided
- A school that can help provide the on-going training and support
The school is looking for someone who:
- Has SIMS training and applied experience
- Has good communication skills
- Can confidently deal with telephone and face to face queries
- Can work calmly and constructively under pressure
- Is approachable and well-mannered
- Can work well in a team
St George's School Edgbaston is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required and two good graded references from most recent employers.
If you're interested in applying, please call 0121 625 0398 to find out more about this position.
Registered Charity No: 529052
St George's School is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding its pupils including an enhanced DBS and Prohibition check.